Terms & conditions
LIMOUSINE RENTAL IS MADE BY CLIENT WITH FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All passengers are required to wear face coverings while present in our vehicles at all times due to health & safety measures. All of our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected daily whether in use or not. However all clients book & enter all vehicles at their own risk.
1) GEL Limo requires a major credit card to process reservations. The total cost of service is to be collected at the beginning of service. Overtime will be billed at the prevailing rate. All overtime will be billed in 30 Minutes increments. Client waives any and all claims of liability, loss, injury, damage, or theft. No hanging out of the sunroof is permitted. Doing so will result in immediate termination of service and no refunds will be provided. Smoking is also not allowed in the limousines. Client agrees to maintain full legal behavior during the time of service.
2) MULTIPLE STOPS OR DESTINATIONS:
Stops during your service should be prearranged before the service starts. Due to the size of our vehicles our drivers need to know all stops in advance. These precautions are for the safety of each passenger as well as the vehicle. Unscheduled stops are at the driver’s discretion. All pricing are based on original total mileages, destinations and stops. Please call the office to get pricing for adding any extra stops or adding more miles after booking your reservations. Stops during your service should be prearranged beforehand. Due to the size of our vehicles, and for the safety of our drivers, all stops must be approved by dispatch in advance.
3) AIRPORT OR POINT TO POINT TRANSFERS:
Additional charges may occur for waiting time. There is no extra charge for the first 15 minutes of delay. After 15 minutes there is an extra $15.00 charge for every 15 minutes of waiting time. For all arriving flights, meet your driver at the curb, unless you have already made plans to meet the driver at the baggage claim area (only for Sedan’s and SUV’s). For limousines you must meet the driver at the curb, we are not allowed to park or wait inside of LAX at anytime. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The number is: 818-599-2656.
An extra $66.00 surcharge will be applied to any trip between the hours of 12:00 Am to 6:00 AM, and certain designated holidays.
Sunday reservations will be charged a minimum of $18.00 extra added to the total bill. We will check your flight status at no additional charge. However we are not responsible if your flight is delayed or if you arrive early. The client is responsible for setting their own scheduled pick up time, taking into account customs, baggage, airline delays etc. Any extra over time charge due to clearing customs, baggage claims, waiting for other flights , to meet friends or spending time at the Airport will be charged at a 30 minute overtime rate fee.
4) MAXIMUM CAPACITY:
Drivers are not authorized to exceed the number of passengers stated on your contract. This is in violation of state law and insurance guidelines.
Client accepts full liability for client, client’s guests, and/or client affiliations. Client is responsible for any and all damages to the vehicle. The starting minimum charge for the damages will be as follows: $600 vomiting, $580 each cigarette burn, $200 gum/glitter on the carpet.
LAX Limo cannot be held responsible in any way for traffic conditions, flight delay, mechanical difficulty, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
5) CANCELLATION POLICY:
a.) Client authorizes Los Angeles Limo charge the credit card on file at the time of booking and agrees that if service is canceled for any reason prior to or during the service that no refund will be issued, no exceptions.
b.) Cancellation prior to the service date 50% of the entire amount.
c.) Cancellation with in 72 hours of service date 100% of the entire amount.
d.) If service is terminated early, no refund will be issued, as all fees are deemed earned when paid.
e.) We are not responsible for act of God. Including but not limited to, venues being closed that our clients are traveling to, flight cancellations, airline policies or delays, intra-government travel restrictions.
All online reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the pick up time.
For shorter notices please call our office at: 818-599-2656.
6) UNSAFE & DANGEROUS ROADS:
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PASSENGERS, DRIVERS, WE WILL NOT GO ON ANY DANGEROUS ROADS.
SUCH AS: ONE WAY ROADS, WINDING ROADS (ZIG ZAG ROADS), STEEP ROADS, DIRT ROADS, HILLS, CLIFF AREAS, ETC.
ALL VEHiCLE MUST HAVE A SAFE LOCATION OR PARKING DURING THE WAITING TIME UPON THE PICK-UP, STOPS, AND DROP OFF. WE WON’T BE ABLE TO PARK DOUBLE PARK OR UNSAFE ZONE AREA.
Parking: If you are not ready to depart when the driver arrives to your location, it is your responsibility to provide safe, accessible parking. Due to the size of our vehicles, drivers are not permitted to double park. If the driver is unable to find safe parking, they will do their best to circle the area for a reasonable amount of time. If at this point the passengers still have not boarded the vehicle, the driver must return to base. This includes airport transfers as well. Driver’s may only circle LAX twice before they must exit the airport and re-enter. It is the passenger’s responsibility to contact the driver once they have obtained their luggage and are ready for pickup at the curb.
7) PRICES ARE DUE TO CHANGE AT ANY NOTICE:
Prices may vary during special events such as New Years Day, New Years Eve, Prom, Winter Prom, Busy Days, Holidays, Peak Periods and Long Distance. All special pricing cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotional codes. Some restrictions may apply.
8) EXTRA CHARGES AND MISCELLANEOUS:
a.) Prices are based on Garage to Garage.
b.) Local Gas surcharge (40 Miles total trip from Los Angeles, 90045) of 10% will be added to any runs.
c.) Long distances will be added additional gas surcharge, please contact office at: 818-599-2656.
d.) Customer is responsible for Parking, FastTrack and all The Toll Roads.
e.) Please purchase your parking pass for any special events in advance to secure the parking space for your Limousine.
Gratuity: 20% will automatically apply on your final bill.
9) TRANSFERS AND POINT TO POINT:
All one way trips such as airport or any other transfers must be booked under Airport (From/To) for correct mileage charges.
10) SATURDAY RESERVATIONS REQUIRES 4 MINIMUM HOURS:
From the dates of April 15th to June 15th there are 6 hours minimum during evenings of both Fridays and Saturdays.
Prom season & New Years Day, require 6 hours minimum and for pricing please call our office. This rule will apply for Online and office Booking.
11) SMOKING & FOOD:
Smoking or food/eating is not permitted inside any of the vehicles in our fleet at any time.
12) ALCOHOL POLICY:
No alcoholic beverages will be stocked or permitted in vehicles with passengers under the age of 21 without a legal guardian present. Consumption of alcohol by a minor is never tolerated under any circumstance. Alternative beverages are available upon request for additional cost.
Company shall not be held liable for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, acts of nature, or circumstances beyond company’s control. (2) Company does not guarantee the outcome or results of any trip, including client’s enjoyment, having fun, getting to a destination on time, the location of a celebrity’s home, getting in at any event or place, being parked or dropped off at the front entrance of a place/event, etc. Company further cannot guarantee provision of multilingual drivers. Additionally, company does not guarantee that the vehicle’s heater and air conditioning will work properly. (3) Should company for any reason incur any liability, its liability shall not exceed the amount of the fare Company received from client.
No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
15) LOST ITEMS/BELONGING:
While we are happy to let you bring compact discs, videotapes and other personal items, Global Elite Limo does not take responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limo rental service.
16) QUOTE & BOOKING:
All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change without notice. A deposit of 25% to 50% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is nonrefundable. The balance is due at the time of the service.
GEL Limo reserves the right to change the limousine or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion, if the original vehicle requires service, not safe to be on the road, has been in any accidents or not available.
Please book for the appropriate block of time. Overtime is permitted at the driver’s discretion. However, because we stack our reservations one after the other, dispatch nor the driver can guarantee overtime. Therefore, we encourage all clients to book the time they think they will need.
(1) Company shall not be held liable for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, acts of nature, or circumstances beyond company’s control. (2) Company does not guarantee the outcome or results of any trip, including client’s enjoyment, having fun, getting to a destination on time, the location of a celebrity’s home, getting in at any event or place, being parked or dropped off at the front entrance of a place/event, etc. Company further cannot guarantee provision of multilingual drivers. Additionally, company does not guarantee that the vehicle’s heater and air conditioning will work properly. (3) Should company for any reason incur any liability, its liability shall not exceed the amount of the fare Company received from client.
(1) Any changes to client’s original order and to client’s original specifications shall be subject to additional charges where appropriate. Therefore, should client request an increase in the duration of service, additional charges shall apply. Changes to the pick up location may also be subject to a rate increase. Other changes, such as the number of passengers, destination, etc. will also be subject to additional fees. Where applicable, overtime rates shall be billed based on the listed basic charge. Should client opt for a decrease in the duration of service, reduce the number of passengers accompanying client during the trip, or request to be driven to a shorter destination, the basic original rates shall still apply and client shall be responsible for payment of the originally stipulated charges. (2) Client shall pay the full amount for the reserved number of hours and days even if client uses company’s services for less time and days, or even if client does not use company’s services at all. Client agrees to pay the minimum number of hours set by company or client in advance, whichever is higher. Should client, for any reason, not be able to use the vehicle for the entire period of the contract, client shall be liable for payment in full for the amount of time the vehicle and company’s services were used. (3) Company’s fare is based on an hourly rate and mileage. Therefore, if client is unable to use the vehicle & company’s services for the entire agreed period of time due to traffic delays or any other reason, client shall still pay for the originally stipulated hours and mileage. (4) Company’s rates are subject to change without notice. (5) All parties shall and must resolve all arising disputes or claims in the court of Los Angeles county in the state of California. (6) No company employee, chauffeur or representative can modify any part of this contract.
The specifications of the vehicle provided to client are listed on the reverse of this agreement. The vehicle was thoroughly inspected by company’s management and chauffeur prior to commencement of service. Client shall inspect vehicle prior to boarding. If any damage(s) exist(s) on the vehicle, client shall note the damage(s) on the front side of this agreement in the indicated space. If client does not notice any damage, the indicated space shall remain blank. Should client have noted any damage(s) in the space indicated, client affirms that by using company’s service, client has judged the damage(s) to be negligible and no impediment to the delivery of services by company. Client understands that the vehicle will be re-inspected by company’s chauffeur and management immediately upon return to the base. Should any new damages not shown in the space indicated appear on the vehicle upon re-inspection, client will be fully responsible for such damages. Accordingly, client will be charged for any repairs or significant and excessive cleaning costs incurred by company. The decision as to unusual wear and tear or damage of the vehicle interior and body shall rest solely with company. Company shall make every effort to provide a vehicle that is identical – in terms of model, size, color, etc. – to client’s request. However, company does not guarantee that an identical vehicle will be available for client’s use, and shall not be liable if an identical vehicle is not available on the date of service. Company does not guarantee the year, color, passenger capacity, model, type dent-free, & brand of vehicle. Company will, at its discretion, dispatch a vehicle subject to availability on the day and time of service.